Monday, March 20, 2017

Old Dog, New Tricks

 I have been away from my craft blog for a while, but I'm working on becoming more active again.
 
I went back to school to pursue my dream of becoming an Art Teacher.  Well, I am glad to say that I am almost finished with school {whoop whoop} and I am currently doing my student teaching internship.  I am having an absolute blast with the kids!  I should have done this years ago.  
 
This journey has not always been easy (math...not.my.thang), but it has given me the opportunity to create a lot of art and put wonderful new friends in my life.  Not to mention that I will soon be a super cool ART TEACHER!  I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks. 😏
 
Here's a little something I was up to while I was away...
 
Cupcake, Pastel Drawing
 
It's SWEET to be back, blog world!

1 comment: