Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jar of Whimsy Swap

I just did my first "Jar of Whimsy" swap.  The idea is to fill your jar with fun little stuff and ship it to your swap partner.  Judean was my jar buddy. She sent me the most awesome jar full of goodies!

I meant to take a picture of it full, but I was so excited that I dumped it without thinking.  It came wrapped in this cute scarf and has a darling little banner around the lid.

Here are all of the treasures that were inside.  How did she pack all of this wonderfulness in the that jar?  I bet I couldn't get it back in if I tried. LOL!  I just love it!!

This is the jar I sent to Judean. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is SO much stuff. Judean must be a witch of some sort. Does she float? I love Monty Python. I shoulda got in on this swap!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE jars!! Especially with lots of "stuff" in them!!!

    ReplyDelete