Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Spy and New Digi Release

If you love crafty challenges and games, you need to head over Some Odd World and see what's going on.  There are a TON of prizes up for grabs, so come check it out and play along.

We have a fun challenge going on called "I SPY with my little eye, something starting with C".  Here is what I came up with....
 
Colors of the rainbow, Crayon (in her hand), and Clouds. There are so many things you can do...cake, cats, cupcakes....the ideas are endless, so come play with us!


I used the sweet digital stamp, Rainbow Fairy
 
Did you know we have new digital stamps every Tues at Some Odd Girl?  Painter Mae and Look Out Mae were added this week and they are MUST HAVES!  My friends Mary Pat and Anna Sigga have some beautiful creations using the latest new digi releases.  Just click their name and see for yourself. You can check out all of them, old and new, by clicking here

5 comments:

  1. Wow Judy ~ she is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy your card is terrific. I am in awe of your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy,
    I have loved your style for a while and was wondering if you have time to join my design team?
    Its one card etc every two weeks
    All digital stamps are emailed to you and submissions are just photographed and sent back
    Look forward to hearing back from you
    Angie Delarie
    http://angiedelarieproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love what you did with her! So so spectacular!

    ReplyDelete