Monday, July 1, 2013

July Sketch Challenge

Good Monday morning to you!! Ok, I know Monday is usually...blah, but I have a great sketch challenge that will hopefully make it a little better for you. :-)
 
Here's the Some Odd Girl sketch...

Here's my take on it...
 
I used the super cute Photo Kaylee. Well, the top part of her anyway. ;-) I just love her! She was one of my very first Some Odd Girl stamps.
 
  The paper I used is Amy Tangerine paper, Simple Stories, and Hobby Lobby brand. I accented with a chipboard sentiment, Tim Holtz film strip ribbon and an old Elsie rub-on.
 
I hope you come over to Some Odd Girl and join the challenge with us.  You might be the lucky person to WIN a fab SOG prize.  So get out that paper and start craftin'!

2 comments:

  1. How much fun?! I love it Judy. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the nose on my other DT and it didn't quite work. She is so stinkin' cute! I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete