Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Clear Tag

Good morning!!  I've been seeing some really neat clear cards and tags on Pinterest, so I decided to give it a try myself. I made this clear gift tag using some packaging that I would normally have thrown away.  I ran the plastic through an embossing machine with a snow flake folder, added glitter on the edges, and stamped the sentiment with StazOn ink. I also added a glitter snow flake at the top.  The sweet little weenie dog is one of the new digital stamp from Some Odd Girl.  He is called Holiday Pup.
 
 
Here is a close up of the embossed snow flakes...
 
Make sure to check out the Some Odd Girl blog to see the new digi's that are in the shop today AND all of the wonderful projects the Design Team created with them.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Would look so cute as an ornament after the gift giving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! I love the clear tag and the glitter, embossing, big snowflake...very cute and of course that pup!

    ReplyDelete