Monday, September 2, 2013

Featured Digi {DISCOUNT}

Summer is over and for many people that means.....FOOTBALL SEASON! My Hubs is a big sports fan, and he loves his football.  I enjoy going to the games...to hear the band, tail gating, seeing the mascot, watching the cheerleaders, and eating lots of nachos - I don't keep up with game too much. ;-)
 
If you like football...or like me, just enjoy the football festivities, you might want to grab this little guy up while he is on sale. This is All Star Kody and he is 35% off in the Some Odd Girl shop right now. 
 
 
 He is just so cute and you can color him up in any team colors.  I made the tag using some fun football textured paper that I found at Hobby Lobby...they had basketball texture too...it was in the specialty paper section.
 
Take a look at the Some Odd Girl blog for some other creations using All Star Kody
 

2 comments: