Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hip Hop Hooray!!

I'm back today with another NEW clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl.  This one is called Hip Hop Hooray. {Makes me think of that song from the 80's.  Remember it??} This set has 2 adorable bunnies, a carrot, an Easter basket, and 4 sentiments.
 
 
Here are a couple of Easter crafts I made using this set...
The little basket on the eggs stand is colored with markers.  For the goody bag, I just stamped the bunny onto pink card stock and the basket onto yellow card stock (I paper pieced the grass and eggs on). I added a little shading with chalks. That's an easy way to get color if you don't have markers or colored pencils.  The title is stamped onto washi tape using StazOn ink.
 
 
You'll want to hop on over to the Some Odd Girl blog so you can see the EGG-celent creations made by the other Odd Girls.  Trust me, they are crazy cute and you will not want to miss them!! While you are there, check out the NEW Odds&Ends Spring Bling Mix and Triangle sequins in the shop.

new-odds-and-ends-sequins
 

1 comment: