Monday, May 5, 2014

New Summer Release

The temperature is getting warmer, so I am really getting in the mood for summer.  Some Odd Girl has 2 new clear stamp sets this week that are perfect for summer.
 
Meet Mr. Octopus.  He is ready to give you a hand...or eight!
I stamped him directly onto pattern paper, then added a little shadow and shade. ( I also colored his hat and 'stache.) The sentiment is heat embossed.  Mr. Octopus comes with a cute little anchor and three sentiment stamps.  I think he would be cute for all sorts of occasions.
 
Make sure to stop by the Some Odd Girl blog to see what the other Odd Girls have created with Mr. Octopus.  While you are there, join in this month's linky part.  It's easy to do, just link up anything you have created with Some Odd Girl stamps and products.

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! That paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - kinda reminds me of a carnival!

    ReplyDelete