Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lilo and 12x12 Divided Photo Sleeves for Ring Albums

Let's face it, with digital cameras, we have all taken more pictures than we can possibly scrapbook in our lifetime.  If you are like me, most of those pictures just hang out on your computers never to be seen by anyone.  I have recently started working on getting those pictures printed and at least getting them into photo albums.  Of course I can't afford to print them all at once, so this will be an ongoing project starting with my most recent vacations.  I am going to use 3 Ring Albums with 12x12 divided photo sleeves.  This type album and sleeves allows me to mix photo pages and scrapbook pages all in the same album. The sleeves come in a variety of different pocket arrangements so you can mix and match how you like.  The sleeve I used below was divided so that I could add four 4x6 photos and a little 8x6 scrappy layout.
 
All of these photos are taken at Walt Disney World's Typhoon Lagoon.

 
I cut the title with my Silhouette using the "Buka Bird" font downloaded free from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment