Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Candy and Cookies

Here is a quick and easy treat you can make for any Halloween event. I made these coffin candy boxes using a Wilton mold, black candy melts, and luster dust.  They are super easy...just melt the candy and pour it in the mold.  Pop them in the fridge until they are nice and solid, then they just slide right out of the mold.  I brushed a little luster dust on the tops, but they look great without any decoration too. I filled it with mini m&m's and the entire treat is edible.

 
 

Wrap them up with some Halloween ribbon and you have a quick treat for your ghoul's night out.
Tag is made using a Stampin' Up! stamp.
 




 I also made some cookies.  This was my very sad and rushed attempt at a Jack Skellington cookie.

 


UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

  1. OH these are adorable. What a cute idea. So wish I got trick or treaters. my neighborhood sucks. :/

    ReplyDelete