Friday, January 18, 2013

Crush On You

Some Odd Girl now has their own little Internet community.  If you love SOG or just need some crafty inspiration, you should go check it out here.
The Odd Girls have been hosting some fun challenges this week and I decided to play along with one.  I was challenged to use a NON colored SOG image, chipboard and a punched edge.
 
Here's what I came up with, a Valentine tag. The hearts are chipboard, I used an edge punch on the white paper, and my non colored image is Squeezy Hugs.
The hubs wanted to know what the V's were for. He thought the skinny hearts were the letter V.  So I  asked my son what he sees and and he also said V's.  Then I asked my daughter and another girl...they both saw hearts.  Does that say a little something about the differences between men and women?  What do you see, hearts or the letter "V"?

4 comments:

  1. I say hearts ~ Bret says "a V or a heart ~ if you're trying for Valentine's Day I'd say both" Not sure how he fits with your theory ~ he always was a little different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, love the pop of red against that blue! Definitely hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yep, I think seeing V is a man thing. ;-)

      Delete