Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm Nuts About You!

I am excited to tell everyone that I recently became a member of the 2 Cute Ink Design Team. If you aren't familiar with 2 Cute Ink yet, go over and check out the blog.  Heidi Schwoerer comes up with super adorable images.  Browse the shop and Etsy Store to get your hands on the fun digis!
 
This little squirrel is the newest 2 Cute Ink image.  He would be great for birthdays or Christmas, but I am using him for a fun Valentine's Day tag.  Pair the tag with a bag of peanuts or pistachios and you have a nice little gift for your Valentine.    
 

 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!!!! That is so cool ~ so many more people are going to be exposed to your amazing talent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all congrats for being a DT member that's exciting. Love your card is very different and a perfect gift, love pistachios. The woodgrain background us perfect.

    ReplyDelete