Monday, June 11, 2012

Gangplank Falls Scrappy Page

On our last Disney Vacation we went to Typhoon Lagoon water park.  One of my favorite slides there was Gangplank Falls because the entire family can ride together.  It was so much fun. 

I made a simple scrapbook layout using this sketch.  I really wanted to focus on the pictures, so I didn't add a lot of embellishments. The picture that looks blurry is us going through a water fall.

 The title font is called Square Rough and I used my Silhouette to cut it. The little wood plank is just brown card stock that I embossed with a Paper Studio Wood Grain embossing folder. The flowers are Prima.  The little hidden Mickey is from a punch.



1 comment:

  1. Judy, I love this layout and great idea to focus more on the pix, they look so fun! So many scrapbookers seem to focus on just one big page and one picture but I disagree, scrapbook pages should have multiple pictures. :) And I love the hidden Mickey! :) Your color scheme is so perfect for these pictures. I need to start more scrapbooking again, card-making has taken over my time!

    Thanks as well for commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete