Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tickets Please!

My family LOVES to go to the movies.  In fact, it is pretty normal around here to go to almost every weekend.  We also like to save and collect stuff...like movie ticket stubs.  {I tell my hubs that we are one pile of junk away from being on Hoarders. LOL!}  So when I saw this idea on Pinterest I had to do it.  It is a shadow box just for your movie tickets. Perfect for junk hoarders like me! I wanted to post a link to the original blog/website to give them credit for their wonderful idea, but the pin didn't link back. :-(  Mine is a little different than the one on Pinterest, so check out my Pin Board if you want to see the original. 

You don't need a lot of supplies for this project. I bought the shadow box at Hobby Lobby when they were 1/2 price and used paper I already had to decorate it. 



It fits nicely with my other shadow boxes.


You can add pattern paper and a title to the back panel.  I used the Quickutz handle and Sunshine font for the letters.  Another cute title option could be "Admit One".

My frame is 5x7, so it filled up pretty quick.  8x10 may be better if you have a lot of stubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment