Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Tags

You know those wrapped Christmas gifts and holiday goodies are going to need the perfect gift tags.  Maybe the two I have here will give you a little inspiration. 
 
This Snowman Tag was made using an older Stampin' Up stamp. I used Copic markers to color him.  The snowflake punch is from Martha Stewart and the pattern paper is from a Michael's paper stack.  I added some bling and a little glitter too.
 
 
This is a tag I plan to use when I give baked goodies. The fun thing about this tag is that it is scented.  You read it right...scented.  Kind of like a scratch and sniff sticker. The embossing powder I used on the gingerbread men has a yummy smell to it. Isn't that cool?  I wish you could smell it! Not only does the tag smell good, but your craft area smells nice after using it too.
 I used: Gingerbread Kaylee clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl, Sugar & Spice scented clear embossing powder from Stampin' Up, brown ink, and Copic Markers.
 
Here you can see the how shiny the embossed image turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment