Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowballs Anyone?

Today I am sharing a small holiday gift idea that you can make pretty easily.  I used my Silhouette cutting machine, my printer, a Some Odd Girl digi stamp, and white gumballs.
 
I am linking this project up to the Some Odd Girl Annual Hol-ODD-day blog hop. If you would like to link up or hop along, go here for all of the details. The hop lasts from Dec 3rd through Dec 6th....so get on over there and check it out.
 
You could use any size white gumballs for this project, but I like these "Snowball" kind.
 
Using my Silhouette and a sheet of pattern paper, I cut out the milk carton shape. Other than folding, there isn't much assembly to this container.  Then fill it up with gumballs and give it to your gum chewing friends as a fun little gift.
 
This is the front of the carton...with Snowball Tia.
                
 The side view.  I just printed out the label, inked the edges, and wrapped it around the entire carton.

 I used a double sided paper, so even the inside of the carton is cute.


Here is a close up of Snowball Tia. She is a SOG digi stamp. I used Copics to color her and a puffy heat embossed gel for her snow ball. There is a little glitter on the snowball, but you can't really see it here.

8 comments:

  1. Love this!! Love the image, the paper, the milk karton and the candy inside. Fabulous idea and concratulations on being featured on the SOG blog :).

    Hugs,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great project and your coloring is enviable! Congrats on being the First SOG feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is truly brilliant, Judy!! I love this creation!! Congrats on being featured on the Some Odd Girl blog too!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inside peek of pattern inside is killing me from cuteness. Also? I must invest in some Copic markers. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what a fabulous idea!!! This is adorable, love the snowballs and the puffy embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So totally cute! Great idea!! TFS!
    :)

    ReplyDelete